Say Goodbye to Gunk and Grime: The Top 5 Surfaces That Need Pressure Washing
Are you tired of looking at dirty, grimy surfaces around your home or business? Pressure washing can be the solution you’ve been searching for! With high-pressure water and specialized equipment, pressure washing can blast away years of accumulated grime and gunk, leaving your surfaces looking like new. Here are the top 5 surfaces that could benefit from a good pressure washing:
The Top 5 Surfaces: In No Particular Order
1. Driveways and Walkways: These high-traffic areas can accumulate dirt, oil stains, and other unsightly debris. Pressure washing can remove all of these, making your driveway and walkways safer and more visually appealing. A clean driveway not only looks better it also has a much lower chance of someone slipping and falling on oil stains or mildew buildup.
2. Siding: Over time, siding can become discolored and covered in mildew or algae. Pressure washing, and sometimes soft washing, can easily remove these substances, restoring your siding to its original color and condition. Alternatively, if the siding is too old and needs to be repainted it’s just as important to have it properly cleaned before applying the new coat of paint.
3. Decks and Patios: These outdoor spaces are exposed to the elements year-round, leading to the buildup of dirt, grime, and even mold. Pressure washing can remove all of these and help prevent rot and decay.
4. Brick and Stone: Brick and stone surfaces are one of the most common surfaces to become dirty and discolored over time. This is due to the porous nature of the masonry. Pressure washing, with the correct chemical treatment, can remove all the dirt and grime buildup from these surfaces, kill and remove the organic stains, and bring them back to their original, clean state.
5. Roofing: A dirty roof not only looks unsightly, but it can also lead to mold growth and other damage. Although technically soft-washing isn’t pressure washing we feel like this still deserves a place on the list. Proper maintenance can remove all of the organic growth, improving your roof’s appearance and helping to extend its lifespan.